- Campers can float on river (1.25 miles) anytime without leaving property
- We will have a limited number of kayaks available so please bring your own canoe/kayak/tube & personal flotation device (PFD) if you can.
- There will be an afternoon canoe/kayak trip (2-3 hr trip), usually on Thurs.
-Will have rentals with transportation available for that outing.
Guided survival skills hike
-In the past we have offered this as leaders were available. We will continue to do so upon request.
Guided nature hike
- We always look forward to repeat the annual nature hike guided by full-time Naturalist Bob Dispenza as he is available.
- Trails & races
- Must provide own helmets & safety gear
- Organized games
Corn Hole tournament
- Bring your equipment and boards
- Organized tournament by participants
- Must provide own equipment/ammo & safety gear
- Organized by participants- Leader needed to organize.