Plan now for 2018 Riverbend Men's Camp
*August 7th-10th* (Tues-Fri)
Pre-register - Subscribe to email notifications
AUGUST 7-10, 2018
Tuesday night through Friday night
Camp located on 55 Acres on the Rifle River in Arenac County, Michigan.
- This is a wilderness camp, bring everything you need.
- Men and Boys of all ages are welcome to come and fellowship.
- You may attend a single session or stay the entire week.
- 'Like' our Facebook page (top right corner), and/or subscribe to email notifications via link above to receive updates
- Scroll down for campsite pictures.
CURRENT IDES DECEMBER MISSION TRIP PLANS;
Leave Saturday the 2nd, (6 PM?)
Worship along the way Sunday or at our destination
We will be building storage sheds in the Beaumont TX area, where the flooding occurred.
Leave TX on Friday the 8th arriving home late Fri eve or Sat early morning.
- Materials and tools are provided by IDES
- IDES will be present to direct unloading, have the sites identified and ready for where sheds go.
- Driving two 12 passenger church vans, planning for 8 or 9 guys in each.
- Corporate donor is covering the gas.
- Donations are accepted for food, currently at $525 donated
- IDES will make arrangements for lodging, we will utilize the church building and possibly members may house some
- There is no cost to go
- Limited number can go, call or text 260.610.6500 today if interested in going
Speakers for 2018 Menscamp will Include;
Jeff Faull, Senior Minster at Mt Gilead Church
Gary Johnson, Lead Servant at The Creek
Tom Ellsworth, Senior Minster at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church Bloomington IN
*Christian Audio Tapes will be onsite for recordings of all sessions, click on link.
RECREATION & YOUTH
KIDS 18 & UNDER CAMP FREE
There will be a youth tent and youth programs
*Current camp news*
WE ARE PLANNING A FAMILY CAMP WEEKEND, Perhaps late June?? Watch for details!
Menscamp Meeting Details for 2017;
For more financial reports check out the more... link
-If your Church has a need to use the camp for a week or a weekend please email us and we will try to get you on the schedule. Youth, Leadership, and Men's groups, to name a few, can make great use of this facility!
-If you wish to volunteer please send us an email. If you have a ministry group who may benefit from the camp please email for more details.
-THANKS to all the guys who came in March to our Shed Build Day! We had guys from all over MI and IN. All components were built by 2 PM and IDES reports this as their biggest shed build day of the year each of the last 2 years! Great job Rivermen! If you would like more information about what we do click here: https://www.ides.org/shed-building.html
-The THIRD ANNUAL shed building day will be at the IDES headquarters February 17, 2018
-If you would like promotional materials regarding the camp sent to you or your church, please email us. We have flyers, business cards and magnets imprinted with the website you may hand out. Or if you would like a presentation made on behalf of the camp to your church or group let us know, one of the directors will be happy to make a personal visit to present the camp work and to answer any questions.
Riverbend is an official 501(c)3 non-profit entity incorporated in the State of Michigan. We operate as an independent ministry. All gifts will be recognized as charitable contributions. We have a modest mortgage on the 55 acres. If you wish to contribute you may do so securely on this website OR donations can be sent to; Riverbend Christian Retreat, 22712 Antwerp Rd, Harlan IN 46743.
*New items are frequently added to the website..... Check back often for updates*